Highlighted

Signing from a mobile phone

New Here ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sometimes have clients who do not understand how to sign electronic documents I send. I was wondering if there is a mobile app or program they can use on their cell phones?

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signing from a mobile phone

New Here ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sometimes have clients who do not understand how to sign electronic documents I send. I was wondering if there is a mobile app or program they can use on their cell phones?

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a few options for signing from a mobile device and it depends on the type of workflows and levels of control you want.  I can't give you an overview of Adobe Sign but it is a formal signature workflow service and is subscription based:

Free trial, Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) | Adobe Document Cloud

Adobe Fill & Sign is available for the Android and iOS platforms and is a Free and easy to use app for filling out and signing forms.

You can download it for free to see how it works:

Adobe Fill & Sign DC - Android Apps on Google Play

Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler on the App Store

Thanks,

Josh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2016 0
Resources