• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing PDF Documents No Longer Able To Import Signature From PDF Documents Or Word

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until the recent Adobe reader update I was able to import my signature from a PDF file or a Word file to sign documents.  This is now no longer possible. What has changed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzanna Nuthall,

Please let me know what version of Reader you are using.

What is your exact workflow?

Also, tell me what exactly happens when you try importing signatures.

Hope to get your response.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exact version of Adobe Reader that I am using is Acrobat Reader DC.  I need to be able to sign various documents with my true signature, not a typed version of my signature or a terrible attempt at my signature drawn with a mouse.  I already have my scanned signature on both a PDF document and on a Word document and I simply want to import my true signature into Adobe Reader DC, so that I can place it on documents.  Please can you advise me on how this can be done.  Many thanks......Suzanna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources