Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solidworks to PDF to Word document

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought the application yesterday and it doesn't work properly. The conversion is not complete. I would say 40% of the document has been converted. My PDF document is only 125 K. I'm using SOLIDWORKS to draw mechanical parts and I save my document in PDF.

Is there someone with the same problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since PDF was invented 20 years ago and more, people have had this idea. "I want to convert X to Y. I can convert X to PDF, and I can convert PDF to Y. So I have it solved!". No, it's rubbish. You couldn't design technical drawings in Word, so you can't make this happen by converting either. If you want this in Word, design it in Word, or place it as graphics from Solidworks.

The Word converter is to give you a basic step in recreating the sort of document you could have originally made in Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources