Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some PDFs downloading without comments

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

morning all.

We're using document cloud to mark up PDFs while we all work from home in Aus (we produce weekly retail catalogues). We upload a few PDFs per week without issue,  But sometimes PDFs which have comments on in the browser download blank (the PDF content is there but no comments or mark ups when we can see them online).

We're trying to work out why,

Does the document size affect this (the current one that isn't working is 93mb while my other draft which worked was 16mb?? Surely this shouldn't matter!?

This seems to be the only difference in the PDF.

We're using Acrobat reader DC on PCs, with chrome as a browser for Document cloud sharing/marking up.

Thanks

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

small update on this issue..

We think the size of the PDF is affecting the comments saving on the downloaded PDF. Anything over 40mb seems to not download correctly, anyone else having this error???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

please let me know how can reinstal my adobe acropro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Sorry I can't help, but I am having same problem.  In the UK.  Have you discovered a solution?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources