• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Started Free Trial but can't install Acrobat DC desktop

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon siging up for the free 7-day trial for Adobe Acrobat DC I received notice via the email I used to registered and followed the prompts to receive the installer for the desktop version (what I need to begin editing text in my pdfs). This led to a request to sign in for the installer to initiate. Every attempt to sign in with username (I used the email associated with the account) and password (also tried a reset) failed. I tried my old Adobe account, too (this is for a new business account). 

I spent at least 45 minutes with two reps over chat to no avail (last one's shift was over and left me without anyone to replace him). 

Adobe: what's wrong?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To install any software you need your own computer's password. So read the message carefully to see if it's asking for Adobe ID, or computer password. You may be asked for both, at different times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources