Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switch to Acrobat Pro DC from Adobe Export PDF Has Not Worked

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate All of You Knowledgeable People Willing to Help,

Acrobat Pro DC subscription switch a few days ago from my existing Adobe Export PDF, but when I enter the "Security & Privacy" area and look at "connected applications" it said that nothing is connected.

I had Adobe Export PDF which only had a few features.  I was able to convert to his plan for less but when I try to activate most of the features I want to use, while signed in, I am taken to the site to buy that product. I suspect it is because nothing is showing up in the connected applications.

If I then go to the section titled "Plans and Products" it shows I have Acrobat Pro DC currently, then it shows my history of having Adobe Export PDF for about 5 years then converting to Acrobat Pro DC.

I have signed of and sign on. Updated Adobe Reader. It is almost two am and I am irritated.

Any ideas?

Thanks Joe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi josephj36051700,

I can see that you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC & the subscription for Adobe Export PDF has expired.

Acrobat Reader DC & Acrobat Pro DC are two different applications.

To use the Acrobat services you will have to download Acrobat Pro DC following the steps in this KB doc. Download and install Adobe Acrobat DC & use the same (Acrobat Pro DC) instead of Acrobat Reader DC to use the Export PDF services.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi josephj36051700,

I can see that you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC & the subscription for Adobe Export PDF has expired.

Acrobat Reader DC & Acrobat Pro DC are two different applications.

To use the Acrobat services you will have to download Acrobat Pro DC following the steps in this KB doc. Download and install Adobe Acrobat DC & use the same (Acrobat Pro DC) instead of Acrobat Reader DC to use the Export PDF services.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much sir. You are a true Gentleman, will try it right now.

I suppose since my purchase was unusual (I was on the site checking to see when Adobe Export PDF would auto-renew, which was not until October) when I saw a not that I could purchase Acrobat Pro DC then cancel  Adobe Export PDF and receive a partial refund. I did that and since I was already registered and I knew it was a Cloud Product I assumed any update would be done by the program.

Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi josephj36051700,

Sure, do let us know if you still experience any issue.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources