Highlighted

the redlines are not working properly anymore. They are jumping around the screen. how do i get it back to how it was?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the redline function of Adobe often and I used to be able to zoom in and put them EXACTLY where I wanted them, but now they JUMP all over the place and won't be exact enough for me.  How do I get them back to the old way where you could make them VERY specifically go exactly where you want them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the redlines are not working properly anymore. They are jumping around the screen. how do i get it back to how it was?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the redline function of Adobe often and I used to be able to zoom in and put them EXACTLY where I wanted them, but now they JUMP all over the place and won't be exact enough for me.  How do I get them back to the old way where you could make them VERY specifically go exactly where you want them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2017 0
sb116 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adame345756,

Please confirm the application you are using and the exact issue you are facing to help us understand better.

You may mention the operating system version too,

Thanks,
Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 1
Resources