Highlighted

the text changes from english to symbols. pdf to excel

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am trying to convert a PDF file to Adobe reader to excel. When I make the conversion and open the file in excel, the text changes from english to symbols. Can you please advise on how to keep the text the same in the excel file.

Hi cristim,

As per the issue description mentioned above, the text changes from english to symbols when converting a PDF file in Adobe reader to excel, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for  export pdf.

Adobe Export PDF can create high-quality conversions, but the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with.

Refer to the following links which discuss the similar issue:

Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF

Text displays or prints incorrectly after converting or combining Acrobat 9 documents

When I convert my pdf to a word document, weird symbols show up on the word document. How do I prevent this? (Export PD…

Thanks,
Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the text changes from english to symbols. pdf to excel

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am trying to convert a PDF file to Adobe reader to excel. When I make the conversion and open the file in excel, the text changes from english to symbols. Can you please advise on how to keep the text the same in the excel file.

Hi cristim,

As per the issue description mentioned above, the text changes from english to symbols when converting a PDF file in Adobe reader to excel, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for  export pdf.

Adobe Export PDF can create high-quality conversions, but the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with.

Text displays or prints incorrectly after converting or combining Acrobat 9 documents

When I convert my pdf to a word document, weird symbols show up on the word document. How do I prevent this? (Export PD…

Thanks,
Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cristim,

When I convert my pdf to a word document, weird symbols show up on the word document. How do I preve...

Thanks,
Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's more than likely an issue with the font encoding in the original file. Not much you can do about it, unfortunately...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 1
Resources