Highlighted

the worst experience ever

New Here ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me where to find an actual person who can answer a very simple question. they've lost tow business accounts and my personal account tonight after refusal to answer any of my questions and calling me a liar. anyone know how to contact someone who can actually help? I loved this product but I will not deal with rude unreal people who act like this. What are some other apps that provide similar services?

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the worst experience ever

New Here ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me where to find an actual person who can answer a very simple question. they've lost tow business accounts and my personal account tonight after refusal to answer any of my questions and calling me a liar. anyone know how to contact someone who can actually help? I loved this product but I will not deal with rude unreal people who act like this. What are some other apps that provide similar services?

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 16, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll notify someone from Adobe and see if they can help. Since this is mostly a user to user forum, odds are we don't know your issues. If we can help in some way we will. Hang in there and hopefully someone from Adobe can respond.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2016 2
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Triciap,

We're here to help! Can you provide some more detail on your Document Cloud issue/question? We're so sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, please let us know how we can help get this resolved.

Thanks,

Madison

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2016 1
New Here ,
May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I wanted was a simple answer about monthly payments and the one time annual payment. It was unreal. I loved the product and intended to have my own personal account and see about a business account but especially with the business account I can not have "help" like that. Thank you for responding but i think its best for me to try to find something else. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're set on moving to something else, why did you come to the forum requesting help from a person? The lady above is trying to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because at the time i wanted an answer so i could purchase the product. 24

hours later, which is in no way her fault, i made the reasonable decision

not to go with a product that I had so much issue with. And at what point

did I ignore her or not very kindly thank her and tell her why i decided to

go elsewhere. I went back to the page where i posted the question marked it

answered and told adobe survey she was the only one that showed any

concern. So unless you have something relevant to say i don't know why your

asking me anything. The question is marked as answered and has been for

almost another 24 hours...

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Jimmie Johnson <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2016 0
Resources