Highlighted

There is no customer service for cancelling!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit the cancel button in my account, then get sent to a drop down, then the only option left is to do a chat which is not an option because it is not available.  It just sends you in circles and is maddening!  Why do I have to go to a non-existent Customer Service to cancel and I actually cannot when I hit that button???!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

There is no customer service for cancelling!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit the cancel button in my account, then get sent to a drop down, then the only option left is to do a chat which is not an option because it is not available.  It just sends you in circles and is maddening!  Why do I have to go to a non-existent Customer Service to cancel and I actually cannot when I hit that button???!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same difficulty. This is disrespectful to the consumer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2016 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending at least an hour of my life in the endless circle of account-customer service- no chat link- back to account....I tried on Safari and the Chat link works.  So apparently, it does not work in Chrome....that's ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2016 0
Resources