• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is Terrible! I want my money back.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they charge me £19 for this?! this is stupid! the site is too complicated, nothing seems to work! all i wanted to do was edit a quick file, but apparently thats too much like hard work. it says "join our monthly subscription of £1 something a month. to have the ability to convert files and edit texts" then it charges me the whole £19 straight away even tho it defiantly said "monthly subscription" and it wont even let me do it! i convert files to word but they dont show up and when i try to edit text nothing happens! i used the help guide but that was no help whatsoever! very very unhappy with this service, and i want my money back!

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi zanarkand58,

I'm sorry that your ExportPDF subscription didn't meet your expectations. Please Contact Customer Care and a Customer Care agent can take care of the cancelation for you. Since you'll be canceling within the first 30 days, you are entitled to a full refund.

If you run into problems, please let me know. I'll be here!

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zanarkand58,

I'm sorry that your ExportPDF subscription didn't meet your expectations. Please Contact Customer Care and a Customer Care agent can take care of the cancelation for you. Since you'll be canceling within the first 30 days, you are entitled to a full refund.

If you run into problems, please let me know. I'll be here!

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was charged $32 to cancel my yearly subscription for Adobe Acrobat DC.   This was unclear on my purchase.  Who knew?  What company does this?  The Product Manager, UX team, and licensing team should all be fired.   Adobe's reputation just went to zero.  Too bad they were once a great company with great product that cared about their customers.  I will never buy another product for them, nor will I have my company buy from them again.  Starting to look for alternatives now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Who knew?" Anyone who read what they were agreeing to. If you don't read what you sign, you are likely to make expensive mistakes in anything with a subscription model, including phones, movie channels, broadband, software, electricity, training and many more.

" What company does this?" Almost every company that offers a yearly subscription. There is a more expensive monthly subscription, which can be cancelled without penalty. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hahahah!  I am a happy subscriber to many subscription services.  Why?  Because I use those services frequently.  I don't use AdobeDC enough, or the Creative Cloud, to warrant those subscription.  I use the features of AdobeDC infrequently, maybe 1 or two times a year at best.  But when I need it I need it for a critical reason(e.g. legal document, etc.).  So I upgrade for that one reason.  I need it for 10 minutes and then done.  But the subscription model tries to lock you in for a year, or a month, or whatever.  Adobe Acrobat DC strategy is flawed. I paid $60 to rotate a PDF document.  Hahahahah!  What an idiot I am.  It won't happen again and I will start looking for an alternative before I need it.  Lesson 1: Learned.  Lesson 2: Adobe is not what it used to be which is soo sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh for the good old days where instead of these subscriptions you would have to buy it for $600 or so, to use it once...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources