Highlighted

This shouldnt be this hard

New Here ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription to export pdf is active and good.  I've just spent 20 minutes trying to install it onto a new computer and can't find a download link or anything that helps.  I simply want to install export pdf onto my new computer...

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Also, ExportPDF is not something you download. It isn't an app. You just sign in and use it.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This shouldnt be this hard

New Here ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription to export pdf is active and good.  I've just spent 20 minutes trying to install it onto a new computer and can't find a download link or anything that helps.  I simply want to install export pdf onto my new computer...

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Also, ExportPDF is not something you download. It isn't an app. You just sign in and use it.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2018 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2018 0
Resources