Highlighted

TIFF to PDF problem

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed several others have been having the same problem. When trying to convert a TIFF doc to PDF in PDF Pack, it only converts the first page of the document and no others. I can't say I'm happy about paying for a service that is clearly not functional.

Are there any measures being taken to fix this problem? If I try uninstalling and then reinstalling, would that fix anything? Is uninstalling/reinstalling helpful at all? My work requires converting a lot of TIFF files to PDF files, so this is very detrimental to my work. Any news would be helpful.

Hi Jenny,

This is a known issue and our engineering team is working on it.

I will update this thread in case I will have any new information.

Regards,
Rave

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TIFF to PDF problem

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed several others have been having the same problem. When trying to convert a TIFF doc to PDF in PDF Pack, it only converts the first page of the document and no others. I can't say I'm happy about paying for a service that is clearly not functional.

Are there any measures being taken to fix this problem? If I try uninstalling and then reinstalling, would that fix anything? Is uninstalling/reinstalling helpful at all? My work requires converting a lot of TIFF files to PDF files, so this is very detrimental to my work. Any news would be helpful.

Hi Jenny,

Regards,
Rave

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 22, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

Regards,
Rave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2016 0
Resources