• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track & Send Downloader IP Address

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a document in track and send which has been downloaded multiple times, each marked with the same recipient ID.  How do I check the IP address of each of the downloads?  The IP address does not show under "full activity."  Is there someplace else I should be looking?  Is there a service which provides this information?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Hi Michael,

The Adobe Send service allows you to share documents with 2 methods.

(A)

The first method is by sharing a public link. This is available to all free Document Cloud subscribers. There is no way to track who viewed the document or their email or IP address.

(B)

The second method is by sharing a personalized invitation and this supports tracking. Each time a user views the document(s) you shared with them you will receive a notification which includes the recipient's email address.  This can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

The Adobe Send service allows you to share documents with 2 methods.

(A)

The first method is by sharing a public link. This is available to all free Document Cloud subscribers. There is no way to track who viewed the document or their email or IP address.

(B)

The second method is by sharing a personalized invitation and this supports tracking. Each time a user views the document(s) you shared with them you will receive a notification which includes the recipient's email address.  This can also be seen in Document Cloud under Files -> Sent. This is available to Adobe Send paid subscribers and also to PDF Pack and Acrobat subscribers.

Laura.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If I put a docuemnet in Document Cloud while I am a subscriber to Acrobat DC, will it be available to others for free if I stop subscribing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources