• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Current Adobe Subscription to New Device

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a new computer and want to download my current adobe subscription to it. My previous computer is fried - no data to retrieve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Hi lindav,

As per your account information, you have subscribed to Adobe Export PDF. Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Or you can download the Adobe Reader DC desktop application to access the service through that- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

in order to activate the service, you just need to "Sign In" using your Adobe ID and password under which you have the subscription registered.

Hope this is would help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lindav,

As per your account information, you have subscribed to Adobe Export PDF. Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Or you can download the Adobe Reader DC desktop application to access the service through that- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

in order to activate the service, you just need to "Sign In" using your Adobe ID and password under which you have the subscription registered.

Hope this is would help you activating the subscription on new computer.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources