Highlighted

Transforming pdf into MS-Word or -Excel - Question marks as a result.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to the Adobe module enabling to transform a pdf file into MS-Word or MS-Excel. I made my first attempt with charts containing words and figures, all written in a usual font and well readable. The transformation was easy. But in Word as well as in Excel, the result was (1) well recognized frames in which (2) for each letter or figure always the same symbol appeared: a black rhombus with a white question mark. To change the fonts in the resulting files did not help.
Can somebody tell me what is the solution? For this useless result I would cancel my subscription.
Thanks in advance!

[Moved from the Acrobat Reader forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transforming pdf into MS-Word or -Excel - Question marks as a result.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to the Adobe module enabling to transform a pdf file into MS-Word or MS-Excel. I made my first attempt with charts containing words and figures, all written in a usual font and well readable. The transformation was easy. But in Word as well as in Excel, the result was (1) well recognized frames in which (2) for each letter or figure always the same symbol appeared: a black rhombus with a white question mark. To change the fonts in the resulting files did not help.
Can somebody tell me what is the solution? For this useless result I would cancel my subscription.
Thanks in advance!

[Moved from the Acrobat Reader forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2017 0
Resources