• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble accessing Document Cloud services

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a service from Adobe to convert PDF files to Word and each time I try to use he service I end up having lotss and lots of trouble accessing the the means to proceed I  get quite a lot of  aggravation. Tried to call Adobe with the usual brush off for customers. Called today and instead of givering me assistance I have been dircted to thius outrageous system to lay a complaint- with what in mind- I do not know. I am doing this but expect no joy for so doing.

Andrew F. Haynes Esq

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain, Andrew! I, too, find this impossibly complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Yeah me too!!!! [Spam link removed. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are fellow users here and we like to help but we can't help with vague problems. If you'd like our ideas, please tell us whart you try and what exactly happens, with messages in full. If on the other hand you just want to vent/complain we will try to ignore you so as not to irritate you further. It is best not to combine questions and complaints, nobody knows what to say, and experience shows we just end up with abuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I just purchased Adobe Export PDF yesterday and it worked perfectly. Today I converted a pdf to Word to edit it and now I can't convert it back to a pdf. Everytime I click "create pdf" it says I need to upgrade my program and it won't let me continue. I already have a program that worked yesterday abut not today. I chatted online with a rep, he verified my subscription but just sent me a link to join this forum. I really need to get my work done and it's not happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kyler kris, try logging out and in again. Sounds a different problem, it can't find your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's one of the first things I did, I signed out and signed back in. Still not working 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about thr trouble caused. 

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily convert PDF files into editable Word, Excel, or RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. To create a PDF, you would required PDF Pack of Acrobat DC subscription. 

Here is a help document you can look for: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html 

Since its a web service, so support options are limited to chat only. We Adove don't have phone support for few services. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources