• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to purchase a service and was told to connect with customer service. No phone number?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiulous.  I am trying to purchase a service and I get a notice to contact customer service regarding my purchase.  My credit card thought it was fraud so declined the purchase.  I notified them that the purchase was ligit.  I went back and tried to put the purchase through again and I am told to contact customer service.  And there is no phone number?  So what do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hey Susant,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Looking into your account information, it seems that you have already managed to make the purchase of Adobe PDF Pack. If in case in future you will require the further assistance or want to contact to our support team.

You can refer to the- Contact Customer Care  or follow the steps mentioned below-

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

Let us know if you require any furthe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Susant,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Looking into your account information, it seems that you have already managed to make the purchase of Adobe PDF Pack. If in case in future you will require the further assistance or want to contact to our support team.

You can refer to the- Contact Customer Care  or follow the steps mentioned below-

1- Select Account issues

2-

3- Select the Payments option and then click on "Show me my contact options".

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources