Highlighted

Unable download the subscription.

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have paid my subscription for the year but I am not able to download the software.  AD006151860IE this is my account number

Any help please

Hi Humphreym,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at your account information, I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF.

Export PDF subscription can be access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Let us know if you still experience the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable download the subscription.

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have paid my subscription for the year but I am not able to download the software.  AD006151860IE this is my account number

Any help please

Hi Humphreym,

Looking at your account information, I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF.

Export PDF subscription can be access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 24, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you subscribe to? A common problem is to wish to download ExportPDF or PDF Pack, which don't download, because you send your files to Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Humphreym,

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 0
Resources