Highlighted

Unable to access Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am paid up for a whole year nd it has been for the past 10 attempts that an error message appears and does not allow me to use the service but wants me to purchase an upgrade to Abode Pro???

Hello Melissac,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to access the Adobe ExportPDF service as it's asking you to resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC using your current Adobe ID and password and check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, restart the machine after installing updates and try accessing the service.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to access Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am paid up for a whole year nd it has been for the past 10 attempts that an error message appears and does not allow me to use the service but wants me to purchase an upgrade to Abode Pro???

Hello Melissac,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to access the Adobe ExportPDF service as it's asking you to resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC using your current Adobe ID and password and check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, restart the machine after installing updates and try accessing the service.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Melissac,

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 0
Resources