Highlighted

Unable to cancel PDF Export subscription?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to cancel the annual subscription for PDF Export (Order number ADD000160973UK) and claim a full refund within the 30 day period.

I am being prevented from doing this and my bank has been notified. A formal complaint will be filed at Adobe corporate offices 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 and with the financial regulatory authorities if this is not resolved today.

Please assist to cancel this subscription.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact support here: Contact Customer Care​, click Still need help? Contact us. Make sure you are logged in into you Adobe account.

Thank You,

Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to cancel PDF Export subscription?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to cancel the annual subscription for PDF Export (Order number ADD000160973UK) and claim a full refund within the 30 day period.

I am being prevented from doing this and my bank has been notified. A formal complaint will be filed at Adobe corporate offices 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 and with the financial regulatory authorities if this is not resolved today.

Please assist to cancel this subscription.

Hi,

Please contact support here: Contact Customer Care​, click Still need help? Contact us. Make sure you are logged in into you Adobe account.

Thank You,

Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2016 0
Resources