• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to combine PDF files || Adobe PDFPack

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot combine files in acrobat cloud PDF.  Tried using different browsers as suggested and tried multiple browsers on my Mac in addition to the Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have tried multiple times in the past 4 days but now it is working.  No idea what may have changed but working like it did previously and I tried multiple file combination to make sure.  Using Chrome on Windows 10 no problems

Kevin

[Personal info removed by Mod: Email, phone number, address]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kmeagher,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine PDF files, is that correct?

As you mentioned that you have tried different browsers and machine, but getting an error message, is it possible to share a screenshot of the error message, to share the screenshot, refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Is it specific to one PDF file or with all the PDF files?

If possible, please connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wired/wireless network, or a mobile hotspot, to try combining the PDF files on your mobile phone https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  and see if this brings any difference.

If it is specific to one PDF file, is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end? To share the PDF file, use Adobe Send feature and share the link to PDF via private message How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have tried multiple times in the past 4 days but now it is working.  No idea what may have changed but working like it did previously and I tried multiple file combination to make sure.  Using Chrome on Windows 10 no problems

Kevin

[Personal info removed by Mod: Email, phone number, address]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Good to hear that. Nice job troubleshooting that.

Give us a shout in future if you need assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud services.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old post. But issue still exists today for some. I had same problem. On the cloud version you have to enter the new file name before the "Combine" link becomes active. Hope this helps others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources