Highlighted

Unable to Combine PDF files - Unsupported File

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having an issue with the Online Adobe acrobat combine tool.

I have signed in to my account and tried to upload files to combine, and since yesterday I am getting an Unsupported File error.

I receive this error weather I am on my laptop or my work computer. One is running windows 10 the other is running Windows 8.

I think this is a server side issue. 

I have spoken to adobe support and they have asked me to relogin, change location of the pdf file before uploading, following the instructions of "helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-pdfpack.html". Nothing is working.

I have used this service for the past 2 years with no issue.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Combine PDF files - Unsupported File

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having an issue with the Online Adobe acrobat combine tool.

I have signed in to my account and tried to upload files to combine, and since yesterday I am getting an Unsupported File error.

I receive this error weather I am on my laptop or my work computer. One is running windows 10 the other is running Windows 8.

I think this is a server side issue. 

I have spoken to adobe support and they have asked me to relogin, change location of the pdf file before uploading, following the instructions of "helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-pdfpack.html". Nothing is working.

I have used this service for the past 2 years with no issue.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

Looking at the description given above, I did test the same at our end. The Combine files process did work smoothly, without giving any error. Which means, there's nothing wrong with the server.

To see what's causing trouble in your case, please try the following steps:

1- Try a different set of files and combine them.

2- It could be a possibility that any one of the files (you are trying to combine) is either restricted or throwing error.

3- What is the total number of files you are combine? You can have upto 20 only.

4- Try logging in with a different web browser.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
Resources