• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to Document Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having trouble accessing Document Cloud via my browser and Acrobat Reader DC.

Chrome - This site can’t be reached cloud.acrobat.com took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

AR DC - No Internet Connection

Any thoughts? Only just noticed this problem on my desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Problem seems to have resolved.  I am wondering if it's an IP issue? As my phone was working on 4G.  I've had it before with my ISP that they re-use IP addresses that can sometimes be banned. Would this cause this issue?

Robbie

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robbie.Garrett ,

Try to follow the steps given in the following link:

Can't connect to Adobe.com online service

Could you please let me know if you are able to access other websites on the Internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem seems to have resolved.  I am wondering if it's an IP issue? As my phone was working on 4G.  I've had it before with my ISP that they re-use IP addresses that can sometimes be banned. Would this cause this issue?

Robbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robbie.Garrett

I am not sure about the setup your ISP follows, but yes, this might be the main cause besides other. IP address banning can be implemented on ISP level or above that, and, when this is done, the server in question blocks your IP address from accessing the Internet.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources