• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert all my files into excel format

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just recently bought a subscription to the cloud exporting/conversion service from Adobe.

I had a series of very similar files which I needed to convert into .xls format, but a few of them refused to convert over, despite them being nearly the same as the others which could be converted. For the ones that didn't convert, I had to resort to using .docx, but there was one file that could not be converted at all, into any of the four formats that Adobe provides. What do I do with this file? I have tried changing to different browsers, clearing the cache, deleting and reuploading the file I want to convert, but none of it seems to work. The file is 11MB. I have a near identical file which convert just fine, but for this one file, it keeps saying that, "an error had occured which stopped the processing of the pdf." Any help would be appreciated. I do not have access to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC as I am a university student and I cannot afford it. I also cannot convert on the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application that I have.

I would also appreciate help on converting all my files into excel, rather than using .docx format.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?