• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert PDF to .docx

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I paid for the subscription to convert .pdf to .docx, and when I tried to do it err message "file too large or too complex"  so please tell me how to break up the .pdf into smaller files to reattempt conversion or what else to do.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pwang535,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting file too large message when converting pdf to doc, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf.

To split pdf pages, you can try Acrobat DC: Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC 

Also, check if the file you are trying to convert is not more than 100MB: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Also, try converting another pdf file and see if you are still getting the same error message.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I followed your hyperlink, but unable to find out how to split my .pdf file into smaller parts to try to convert it to .docx file.  Please list step by step instructions please.

Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The functionality of splitting pdf is not available with export pdf subscription. You would require Acrobat DC for this functionality: Split a document |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then please help me with a refund, because I paid for a function on acrobat that the limitations of this conversion was not explained to me.

Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may use the  following link to contact support for subscription related queries: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources