• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert the document format from portrait to landscape.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started subscribing to Export PDF within my Acrobat Reader, I have several pages of Data which has been scanned in Landscape format. When I go to load the PDF document it loads in Portrait format, so when the file is converted I do not get the result I need. the exported Data is pushed into a portrait format. I need to be able to set landscape format in Acrobat Reader prior to conversion. Am I missing something??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Hi BravoLima,

As explained above, that you are scanning a document as pdf. So format of the pdf that you have created is totally depends on the process of generating a pdf file format from scanned document.

What software did you use to create a pdf from scanner or save a document as pdf from scanner? Because your account says that you are entitled to the Adobe Export pdf service which doesn't gives you the option to create pdf. To create pdf, you require Adobe Acrobat not Adobe Acrobat Reader.

So

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BravoLima,

As explained above, that you are scanning a document as pdf. So format of the pdf that you have created is totally depends on the process of generating a pdf file format from scanned document.

What software did you use to create a pdf from scanner or save a document as pdf from scanner? Because your account says that you are entitled to the Adobe Export pdf service which doesn't gives you the option to create pdf. To create pdf, you require Adobe Acrobat not Adobe Acrobat Reader.

So you need to figure out the format while creating the pdf initially, because later on Adobe Reader wont help you to change the format from landscape to portrait or vice-versa.

Or as workaround try the opposite of what you have done earlier. Like scan it in portrait and see if the output is coming in landscape or not?

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources