• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export files to PPT

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for exporting files until November.  I have exported in the past but it does not have the icon for me to convert to PP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Hi Darrenc89998669,

I have checked your account and yes this is correct that you have an active subscription.

As its an online service so either you can do the conversion online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or with the help of Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

If not downloaded the correct version then, you may refer to- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are Signed In using your correct email address under which you have the subscription registered

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Darrenc89998669,

I have checked your account and yes this is correct that you have an active subscription.

As its an online service so either you can do the conversion online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or with the help of Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

If not downloaded the correct version then, you may refer to- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are Signed In using your correct email address under which you have the subscription registered.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources