• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export pdf, getting blank page in result.

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using pdf export to word, the word pages, most are empty and where there is some text, it is just a bunch of garbage.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brettw,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

When you converts the pdf to word how exactly you processing the conversion? Is it via web or using Adobe Reader DC desktop app?

The pdf file you are starting the conversion, does it contain any real text or it's an scanned document and only has images in it?

Check with any other document and see the result whether its same or the conversion if coming up fine?

For more information, read the help article here- Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akancha:

Thank you for your reply.  The documents I am trying to convert are scanned pdf files.  From reading what you sent me, it does not look like this will work.  I signed up for the monthly fee.  How do I stop that so I am not charged?

Thanks

Brett Weiss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brett,

Sorry to hear that its not fulfilling your requirement. If you do not have any further need of keeping the subscription then you can go ahead and cancel it.

You may refer to the cancellation help document and follow the steps suggested- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or refer to Contact Customer Care our support team would go ahead and help you further.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources