• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to fill and sign a pdf on my Mac

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to access the Fill & Sign for PDF files when using my Mac.  When I select the option, the document disappears from the screen even though the Fill & Sign tab and tools appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaeld,

Are you experiencing this problem with one particular pdf document or you are unable to Fill & Sign any doc?

I assume you are working with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC? If yes, then close the application completely and reboot the system once. And check again after relaunching it.

You may try the same online via-https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign and see if that helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

I have rebooted several times and still have the same problem.  After reading posts online, it seems this is a much more complex problem many people are having.  

Any further advice or insight as to what might be causing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha,

I apologize for the delay in response.

The document you are referring above, where exactly its saved? Is it saved on your computer locally or somewhere on online storage?

If its is saved on online storage then, you may check the preferences setting mentioned below whether its enabled or not.

Launch Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>General>Check "Show online storage when opening file"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources