• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login to Fill & Sign on iPhone

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I log in, the two-factor authorization screen appears briefly then disappears before I can enter the code.  I am getting two-factor code. After the screen disappears, I get the error message "Login Operation Failed". 

TOPICS
Download and install , Fill and sign , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

While creating Adobe account, did you setup two step verification? Such message generally appear when your profile is setup that way.

Using web browser, you may login on https://www.adobe.com/index2.html and look into the account setting. Go to >Profile >Password Security>Two step verification.

You may also refer to the troubleshooting help article here: https://account.adobe.com/security 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. It does enable the login, but I am concerned that it means disabling two-factor verification. Hope that a way to do both is developed in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just how does a basic function being omitted get through DEV/QA/UAT/Prod ?  Disabling 2 factor is NOT an option - fall !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources