Highlighted

Unable to Organize Pages with Adobe PDF Pack subscription.

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought PDF pack.  Trying to extract some pages from a larger file.  Watched instructional video, went to organize pages and I don't have the extract button in my toolbar like the video.  Please advise.  Thanks, Tim

Hi Timt,

Yes, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack. Adobe PDF Pack doesn't gives you access to Organize Pages as this feature isn't included in it.

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

For more details you may refer to- FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack || How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

To Organize/Extract pages, you need to subscribe for the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this answers your query. Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Organize Pages with Adobe PDF Pack subscription.

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought PDF pack.  Trying to extract some pages from a larger file.  Watched instructional video, went to organize pages and I don't have the extract button in my toolbar like the video.  Please advise.  Thanks, Tim

Hi Timt,

Yes, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack. Adobe PDF Pack doesn't gives you access to Organize Pages as this feature isn't included in it.

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

For more details you may refer to- FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack || How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

To Organize/Extract pages, you need to subscribe for the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this answers your query. Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timt,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2018 1
Resources