Highlighted

Unable to save the changes made in pdf form.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out the pdf and when I try to save it it won´t show the information I typed in. 1 st page shows a few wrong numbers on the other pages nothing is saved at all! How do I save it with the information

This is how it looks filled out:

This is what is the result after saving it as a pdf

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to save the changes made in pdf form.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out the pdf and when I try to save it it won´t show the information I typed in. 1 st page shows a few wrong numbers on the other pages nothing is saved at all! How do I save it with the information

This is how it looks filled out:

This is what is the result after saving it as a pdf

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rolfw72906431,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

Could you also help us with the document properties? Right click on the document and check "Document Properties">Click on Security tab

take the screenshot of that and share with us, we would like to see what type of document is that and whether you have the permission to make changes in that or not?

Would be looking forward for the update on this.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

do you mean this? It is in German and under right click document properties all that comes up is the following, there is no security tab, at least I did not find one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rolfw72906431,

Would it be possible for you to send a copy of the document?

I have shared the email address via private message, please send the file through that and do mention your name and the forum thread in the subject line.

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2017 0
Resources