Highlighted

Unable to to upload few PDF and Photoshop files || Adobe Send&Track

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload pdf files and psd files to document cloud and I keep getting an error "Could not load due to internal server error"  This has been happening for 24 hours now.  I have Adobe Acrobat CC and PS CC .  I have added 5 of 8 files, but the remaining 3 files will not load.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to to upload few PDF and Photoshop files || Adobe Send&Track

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload pdf files and psd files to document cloud and I keep getting an error "Could not load due to internal server error"  This has been happening for 24 hours now.  I have Adobe Acrobat CC and PS CC .  I have added 5 of 8 files, but the remaining 3 files will not load.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tlswcid

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to upload few PDF files and Photoshop files, Is that correct?

Please try uploading the files using a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari, and see if this brings any difference. You can use the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  to upload the files.

For testing purpose, Is it possible to use the service on a different machine or mobile device using a different network environment and see if you are able to use the services or not?

If you have unused files saved on Document cloud, try removing them and see if you are able to upload the files. To manage files, you may refer to Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

You may also refer to Cannot upload file

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 1
Resources