Highlighted

Unable to track sent PDFs

New Here ,
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have send and track and sending anyomously - it does not seem to track my pdf's sent .

I am sending pdf's to party A and then party A sends to party B will I know - I am sending anyomously ???

Hi smartart2,

If you send a PDF to Party A using Send & Track, you will be able to track when the file is previewed and downloaded by Party A.

However, if Party A sends that file to Party B, you will not be able to track that.

Please refer this help document for more information on the working of Adobe Send & Track: Using Adobe Send & Track

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to track sent PDFs

New Here ,
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have send and track and sending anyomously - it does not seem to track my pdf's sent .

I am sending pdf's to party A and then party A sends to party B will I know - I am sending anyomously ???

Hi smartart2,

If you send a PDF to Party A using Send & Track, you will be able to track when the file is previewed and downloaded by Party A.

However, if Party A sends that file to Party B, you will not be able to track that.

Please refer this help document for more information on the working of Adobe Send & Track: Using Adobe Send & Track

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smartart2,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2017 0
Resources