• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cannot convert PDF to Word on my MAC get following error message " An error occurred while trying to access PDF services" What  do I need to download to correctl?Exporting to pdf - need help pleasepdf converter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Hello Stephenm,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not above to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, try exporting the PDF through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader desktop applicati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stephenm,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not above to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, try exporting the PDF through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader desktop application and getting the error message, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine, sign back in Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try exporting the PDF file.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ananand,

Thank you for your response. However the link provided (https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf) asks me to subscribe even though I already have a subscription and logged in using my existing account details. Am I meant to subscribe again. If so should I cancel my existing subscription before doing so.

Kindly clarify,

Stephen Migdal

\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephan,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID(email) and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service and Acrobat Pro DC subscription is already canceled and inactive and this is the reason the above URL is re-directing you to a purchase page.

To check the plan details, please log in  to Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products and check the plan details. You can also refer to Account and membership help

If you want to use the services, you have to resubscribe to Acrobat or Adobe ExportPDF services. For pricing details, you can refer to Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources