Highlighted

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF services.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the application to convert PDF files to a Word.doc and/or OCR the text - but when I try to do so it is "forbidden"

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF services.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the application to convert PDF files to a Word.doc and/or OCR the text - but when I try to do so it is "forbidden"

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2017 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randolphc,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services, is that correct?

Please sign into  your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password, and try to convert the PDF file.

You may also download and install the free desktop version of Reader DC, and can use the services of Adobe Export PDF, more about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

To download Reader DC: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Hope this helps, keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2017 0
Resources