• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Send & Track- Error Adobe ID not found.

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to use adobe send and track to send files in a e-mail it says adobe ID not found and to sign in to my account. I am signed in but it won't allow me to attach the files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As mentioned, while using Send & Track service to send files in a email you are getting a message, ID not found. Would you please help us with the screenshot of the error message appears on the screen?

Here are the steps how to attach the screenshot- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

1- If you are using Send & Track service via web, then try using a different web browser and use the URL- Adobe Document Cloud

2- You can also, check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- Make sure that you are Signed In in the Adobe Reader with correct email address.

Let us know if you still cant send the files.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources