Highlighted

Unable to use trial

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased for $2.00 as a trial and I could not accomplish what I needed to do. Pls cancel my temp subscription and refund amount I was charged. Pls I can't use this for what Zi need.  Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to use trial

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased for $2.00 as a trial and I could not accomplish what I needed to do. Pls cancel my temp subscription and refund amount I was charged. Pls I can't use this for what Zi need.  Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2016 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls refund the full price u charged me for a $2.00 trial offer. I cannot use for my application. Pls refund full price u charged.  Thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2016 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edwardv56274351,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please let us know the issue you are facing while using the services?

You might have taken Adobe Export PDF services, please visit this link on how to use Adobe Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

Also, visit this link which discusses similar topic : Refund for cancel an adobe export pdf plan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2016 1
Resources