Highlighted

Unauthorized charge???

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am reviewing my credit card statement and there is a charge (besides my subscription charge) for "Adobe Acropro Subs" for $27.99 USD. What service is Acropro Subs? Kind regards.

Hi Ashleya68878008,

In your current account I do not see any subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. So there could be a possibility you have registered any other email address.

Acrobat Pro is a subscription based service to create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF) etc.

If you do not use the service or don't wish to continue with it then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support

Contact Customer Care

They will go ahead and assist you further.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unauthorized charge???

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am reviewing my credit card statement and there is a charge (besides my subscription charge) for "Adobe Acropro Subs" for $27.99 USD. What service is Acropro Subs? Kind regards.

Hi Ashleya68878008,

In your current account I do not see any subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. So there could be a possibility you have registered any other email address.

Acrobat Pro is a subscription based service to create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF) etc.

If you do not use the service or don't wish to continue with it then you may contact to our billing team via chat/phone support

Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleya68878008,

Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THEY TRYING TO SCAM EVERYONE! 
TAKE MY ACCOUNT OFF!! I WILL CONTINUE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, SO I WOULDNTTEY TO DELETE THESE MESSAGES EVERYONE WILL KNOW! I have 500k followers KEEP PLAYING WITH ME ILL HAVE EVERYONE ON THERE REALYING THE MESSAGE! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 1
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Sandra Lennon. I checked my bank account and I see withdrawal from your company. Please correct this problem and put the funds back into my account. If this account is still opened, please close th account.

Thank you

Sandra Lennon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. You can contact Adobe Customer Care through here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been charged for a software I'm not using (no trial either) but the above contact link leads to a multiple choice page that does not provide for any answers or ways to get the problem corrected. Anyone know where to go to fix this without multiple calls to the credit card company or small claims court ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software is that, exactly? If you think someone stole your CC and is using it to make charges then you should contact your bank and/or CC company.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also was charged 70 dollars Canadian i tried the 30  day so called free trial if I wanted to keep using the it I would then pay on the 27th of the month i decided it was not what i needed yet i was charged 47 dollars canadian for canceling and another 23.52 yet no charged should even of accured untill the 27th of this month. I will make sure I NEVER use any product related to adobe again. I see this as stealing taking money for canceling on a free trial just wow.Also please delete my account as you leave no option to remove my CC information any firther charges i will be disputing with my CC company shame on you adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I received a $14.95 charge to my card. I do not recognize this charge. Can you give me an explanation??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Resources