• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using adobe export pdf on two different computers

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an annual subscription for Adobe Export PDF that I can use on my desktop without trouble.

I am currently working on a laptop and need to export a couple of PDFs into Word.

On my desktop this is easy. With the relevant PDF open, I can click on Export in the File menu (I think) and it just happens.

I am not able to do this on my laptop; there are no Export options that I can see.

How do I make Adobe Export PDF available on my laptop?

Thanks,

Lucinda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Hi Lucinda,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Based on the issue description mentioned above, you want to use Adobe Export PDF on your second computer, is that correct?

You can use Export PDF option in Acrobat Reader. Use the following link to download Acrobat Reader on your laptop: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Once downloaded, click "Export PDF" under "Tools".

For more information on Adobe Export PDF, visit this link: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lucinda,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Based on the issue description mentioned above, you want to use Adobe Export PDF on your second computer, is that correct?

You can use Export PDF option in Acrobat Reader. Use the following link to download Acrobat Reader on your laptop: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Once downloaded, click "Export PDF" under "Tools".

For more information on Adobe Export PDF, visit this link: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you have any further questions on this.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources