Highlighted

using PDF converter on AppleMac OS Sierra 10.12.6

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have been on Adobe chat this evening, but I didn't communicate for a while because I was trying to understand posting a question on the Forum. My chat session had then been closed!

I was left with a message to 'ask on the Form where I would get an answer within 2-3 hours'.

My product is Adobe Export PDF  on annual renewal.

The transcript of my problem is below and I do hope a support person could help me because I am trying to complete a Blue Badge Parking Application Form having become too disabled to walk because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis. As it is also very bad in my hands I can type easier than write.

Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Daljit: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Daljit: How are you doing Margaret?

Margaret Berry: I am trying to use my Convert PDF product on my AppleMac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Margaret Berry: To fill in a form online

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to me96633@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Daljit: Okay so you are getting issues in using your subscription for Acrobat, right?

Margaret Berry: yes. I think I was using a different laptop and Windows when I purchased the product

Daljit: Okay, don't worry, I'll be glad to assist you with that.

Margaret Berry: Very grateful

Daljit: You are welcome.

Daljit: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I pull up your account details so that I may assist you better.

Daljit: Thank you for being online.

Daljit: I have got your account details now.

Daljit: May I have your phone number to update your profile?

Margaret Berry: 01843 821622

Margaret Berry: mobile 07979 806080

Margaret Berry: sorry, I had to answer the door

Daljit: That's fine, thank you for sharing that.

Daljit: As I can see, you have got Adobe Export PDF, Annual in your account, may I know, exactly what error you are getting while trying to use that ?

Margaret Berry: When I try to enter e.g. my date of birth, or phone number in the provided squares, they don't appear in the centre of the square. Even if I use the shift key the last one is not in the square at all

Daljit: Okay thank you for explaining that.

Daljit: As we are having a dedicated technical team which takes care of such issues, please allow me to transfer our chat to that team so that they may assist you further.

Margaret Berry: Many thanks

Daljit: Please stay connected as we proceed.

Margaret Berry: I shall

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers. Your position in line is 1 and your wait time is approximately 0 minutes.

info: You are now chatting with Yadav.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Margaret Berry: thanks

Yadav: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Yadav: How are you doing today?

Margaret Berry: Just having a bother applying for my disability Blue Badge for car parking

Margaret Berry: I find handwriting painful because of my RA

Yadav: I apologize for the inconvenience. I will surely try to help you in this.

Yadav: 

Yadav: I understand you are getting issues in using Adobe Export PDF,  Is that correct?

Margaret Berry: yes

Yadav: I want to inform you that this issue is only supported on  Forums.adobe.com as we have a team of Expertise who are trained and  have knowledge about this product.

Yadav: http://Forums.adobe.com

Yadav: Please visit the link and post your concern at the  forums our support team will reply your concern with in 2 to 3 hours.

Margaret Berry: OK I'll try that, but I don't think I'm registered on any forums

Yadav: For more information visit the below mentioned link.

Yadav: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Yadav: If you still face any issue please visit the forums. ?

Yadav: Are we still connected?

Yadav: Since we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.  Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Yadav: Thank you for contacting Adobe, goodbye!

I am hoping I've arrived at the correct page for the Support Team to reply in 2-3 hours.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Margaret.

Hello Margaret,

We apologize for the confusion and inconvinience caused. If you wish to cancel the current Acrobat Pro DC subscription, you may refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/kb/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

If you want, you can also contact the Adobe support team for cancellation through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via Private message, please check your email inbox.

You can resubscribe for the Adobe Export PDF subscription after the cancellation of Acrobat Pro DC.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using PDF converter on AppleMac OS Sierra 10.12.6

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have been on Adobe chat this evening, but I didn't communicate for a while because I was trying to understand posting a question on the Forum. My chat session had then been closed!

I was left with a message to 'ask on the Form where I would get an answer within 2-3 hours'.

My product is Adobe Export PDF  on annual renewal.

The transcript of my problem is below and I do hope a support person could help me because I am trying to complete a Blue Badge Parking Application Form having become too disabled to walk because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis. As it is also very bad in my hands I can type easier than write.

Daljit: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Daljit: How are you doing Margaret?

Margaret Berry: I am trying to use my Convert PDF product on my AppleMac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Margaret Berry: To fill in a form online

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to me96633@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

Daljit: Okay so you are getting issues in using your subscription for Acrobat, right?

Margaret Berry: yes. I think I was using a different laptop and Windows when I purchased the product

Daljit: Okay, don't worry, I'll be glad to assist you with that.

Margaret Berry: Very grateful

Daljit: You are welcome.

Daljit: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I pull up your account details so that I may assist you better.

Daljit: Thank you for being online.

Daljit: I have got your account details now.

Daljit: May I have your phone number to update your profile?

Margaret Berry: 01843 821622

Margaret Berry: mobile 07979 806080

Margaret Berry: sorry, I had to answer the door

Daljit: That's fine, thank you for sharing that.

Daljit: As I can see, you have got Adobe Export PDF, Annual in your account, may I know, exactly what error you are getting while trying to use that ?

Margaret Berry: When I try to enter e.g. my date of birth, or phone number in the provided squares, they don't appear in the centre of the square. Even if I use the shift key the last one is not in the square at all

Daljit: Okay thank you for explaining that.

Daljit: As we are having a dedicated technical team which takes care of such issues, please allow me to transfer our chat to that team so that they may assist you further.

Margaret Berry: Many thanks

Daljit: Please stay connected as we proceed.

Margaret Berry: I shall

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers. Your position in line is 1 and your wait time is approximately 0 minutes.

info: You are now chatting with Yadav.

Margaret Berry: thanks

Yadav: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Yadav: How are you doing today?

Margaret Berry: Just having a bother applying for my disability Blue Badge for car parking

Margaret Berry: I find handwriting painful because of my RA

Yadav: I apologize for the inconvenience. I will surely try to help you in this.

Yadav: 

Yadav: I understand you are getting issues in using Adobe Export PDF,  Is that correct?

Margaret Berry: yes

Yadav: I want to inform you that this issue is only supported on  Forums.adobe.com as we have a team of Expertise who are trained and  have knowledge about this product.

Yadav: http://Forums.adobe.com

Yadav: Please visit the link and post your concern at the  forums our support team will reply your concern with in 2 to 3 hours.

Margaret Berry: OK I'll try that, but I don't think I'm registered on any forums

Yadav: For more information visit the below mentioned link.

Yadav: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Yadav: If you still face any issue please visit the forums. ?

Yadav: Since we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.  Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Yadav: Thank you for contacting Adobe, goodbye!

I am hoping I've arrived at the correct page for the Support Team to reply in 2-3 hours.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Margaret.

Hello Margaret,

We apologize for the confusion and inconvinience caused. If you wish to cancel the current Acrobat Pro DC subscription, you may refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/kb/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

If you want, you can also contact the Adobe support team for cancellation through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via Private message, please check your email inbox.

You can resubscribe for the Adobe Export PDF subscription after the cancellation of Acrobat Pro DC.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Margyb,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to fill an online form, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription on your current Adobe Id, and the Adobe ExportPDf subscription is inactive  and canceled.

If you are trying to fill the form online using a browser, then please use a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and fill the Form.

If you are using the Acrobat Pro DC to fill the form, then make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID and password in Acrobat Pro DC and have opened the downloaded form with Acrobat Pro DC.

If you need to download and install the Acrobat Pro DC, you can use the following URL to download and install Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

Hope this helps, but if the issue persists, please share a screenshot of the error you get while filling the form, to share a screenshot, refer to How to share a document  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7161

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your most helpful reply.

Writing in my original PDF Converter was OK, except when there were squares on the form for numbers eg dates, driving licence number. However much I tried, I couldn’t get a string of numbers in their string of boxes. After about three - which I could juggle into their correct square with space bar - the rest became out of the appropriate boxes completely.

As a result of looking for help online

I purchased Acrobat Pro DC which does so much and I hoped it would solve my ‘numbers in the squares’ problem.

As I read it, I was given to understand the price was annual, as is Adobe PDF Converter. One screen definitely said something like ‘........at just £.... ‘ with no mention of ‘per month’.

Within my purchase of Acrobat Pro DC, my PDF Converter subscription was cancelled.

Then, on opening the email with the subscription order details for Acrobat Pro DC, I realise the price is per month (not “annual” as I had read) which I cannot afford and isn’t necessary for the small number of forms I would ever need to fill in, concerning my disabilities. Because of RA in my hand, writing is painful.

I’ve read I can cancel within 14 days, but I don’t know if, when I cancel, I can resume the original PDF Converter - which I wish to do.

I am hoping you would be so kind as to sort this out for me as I know I would find it very confusing.

Many thanks,

Margaret Berry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Margaret,

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you so very much. I shall get onto that.

Margaret Berry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 0
Resources