Highlighted

Valid subscription. Each time try to convert a file it reverts to subscription page

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your plan: Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎
Renewal date: July 13, 2018
TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Valid subscription. Each time try to convert a file it reverts to subscription page

New Here ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your plan: Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎
Renewal date: July 13, 2018
TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter.  Unfortunately, I don't have an answer.  I have just subscribed and am having exactly the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peterf,

As we have checked the account information using the email address you are logged into the forums, we see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. Try accessing Export PDF services online via : https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which you can download from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 1
New Here ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

The problem seems only to arise when signing in using Google access.

It seems to be okay when using Adobe login directly.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I purchased a subscription for Acrobat reader immediately.  When I try to export a file (convert pdf to docx.) I am taken to your subscription page.  It doesn't matter whether I use the downloaded acrobat reader or enter via the link you have provided.  If I do click on my subscription option, it says I have already subscribed.  This has been a waste of money, and a real waste of time for me.

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peterf,

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us when trying to signing in using Google access? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Could you try the troubleshooting steps given in this forums thread:

my export pdf subscription renewal is not allowing me access

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem continually, why can't I have a solution that allows me to open a pdf document and then click export and it works. Why do I have to go via some cloud to do what is a pretty basic function.

Also, any risk in providing a phone number to call somewhere?

This problem arises evry time, "trial expired" etc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem. Purchased it last night. I just logged out, and loged back in, and now it seems to work. Hopefully it works for you too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2018 0
Resources