Highlighted

Website will not boot up. Blue circle is spinning but wont come up. Site is down!!

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe document cloud services are not available.  I selected combine PDF, convert PDF- none of them are booting up.  I rebooted my machine, logged in and logged out.  It's down!! i need this to do my job.  This is not ok!!!

It came back up but was down for much longer than normal. Very scary if you rely on it to do time sensitive work

Sent from my iPhone

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Website will not boot up. Blue circle is spinning but wont come up. Site is down!!

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe document cloud services are not available.  I selected combine PDF, convert PDF- none of them are booting up.  I rebooted my machine, logged in and logged out.  It's down!! i need this to do my job.  This is not ok!!!

It came back up but was down for much longer than normal. Very scary if you rely on it to do time sensitive work

Sent from my iPhone

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System status does not report any outages or planned maintenance for Document Cloud:  https://status.adobe.com/digital_publishing_suite

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 1
Resources