Highlighted

What is the shortcut command for highlighting text?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a shortcut command for highlighting text (as opposed to right-click, highlight)?

Hi Scottf67536726,

To enable single-key shortcuts, open the Preferences dialog box (Edit > Preferences), and under General, select the Use Single-Key Accelerators To Access Tools option.

After making changes in preferences you can use Shift+U key for highlighting.

For more information please refer to the help document- Keyboard shortcuts for Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is the shortcut command for highlighting text?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a shortcut command for highlighting text (as opposed to right-click, highlight)?

Hi Scottf67536726,

To enable single-key shortcuts, open the Preferences dialog box (Edit > Preferences), and under General, select the Use Single-Key Accelerators To Access Tools option.

For more information please refer to the help document- Keyboard shortcuts for Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scottf67536726,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2017 2
msa05012 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank God I found this. I highlight lectures all day (medical school) I spend so much time switching between text inserts and different highlight colors.... the frustration that their adobe didn't have hotkeys was eating at me... turns out the hotkeys were there, I just needed to activate them

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Resources