• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the purpose of Adobe export pdf?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it to convert files to word or excel?  I bought this plan years ago and I don't think it's necessary to keep paying when I don't need to convert files as before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to convert PDF files to other formats. If you don't need to do that then you can cancel your subscription, here: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily convert PDF files into editable Word, Excel, or RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe Export PDF. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files.

For more information about how exactly it works, you may please refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources