• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What software do I need to add a clickable link to my PDF?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software do I need to add a clickable link to my PDF? I used a trial of Adobe Acrobat to do this in the past, but I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do this. The only thing I would need from Acrobat is the ability to add the clickable link to my PDF. Is there another way to do this? I have Illustrator and Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Hibitsycreations

I suggest you should buy the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription specifically for the feature you are looking for.

You may get  the subscription for different prices depending on the plan you choose and we do have month to month payment  membership plans as well as the ones where you can choose to pay upfront for the entire year.

Please refer to the link below to check for available options:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Also since you have alread

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hibitsycreations

I suggest you should buy the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription specifically for the feature you are looking for.

You may get  the subscription for different prices depending on the plan you choose and we do have month to month payment  membership plans as well as the ones where you can choose to pay upfront for the entire year.

Please refer to the link below to check for available options:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Also since you have already got the Photoshop and Illustrator, i would suggest you to try and go for the complete creative cloud subscription that would include all the three applications and would be pocket friendly as well.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Regards,
Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources