• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I send document to sign the document is password protected

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got Adobe Cloud for Team. I'm trying to send out a document to someone else in our organisation to sign that isn't in the Adobe team. When it gets to the user the document is asking for a password. The is no security on the document settings my end. I'm opening the PDF, hitting 'Prepare Form', then checking the box for 'this document requires signature' (I don't have auto-detect fields on). I Then send the document for signatures. The user is can't do anything as the PDF requires a password to do anything - including adding the signature, which is all I need. Am I doing something wrong? Cheers, Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi leetd,

In order to answer your question, we need more details. 

I would like to know how do you send the file to the recipient? And how the recipient is opening the file at his end? If you haven't set an open password for the file there is no way the recipient will get the prompt. Let us know the exact steps.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this discussion with your findings that will help other users.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources