• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I tried to convert a file from pdf to word, why is it that it says I'm not connected to the internet?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to convert a pdf file to microsoft word or excel, I get the message that I am not connected to the internet.Document Cloud PDF services

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Hi Sonias,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As mentioned that Export PDF feature is causing the error "Not connected to internet", so is that conversion was tried through the web browser Adobe Document Cloud  or through Adobe Reader desktop application?

You may check the following steps-

• Change web browser and try conversion through a different one.
  • If you are using free desktop application Adobe Reader DC then you may Sign Out and Sign In back with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Rea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sonias,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As mentioned that Export PDF feature is causing the error "Not connected to internet", so is that conversion was tried through the web browser Adobe Document Cloud  or through Adobe Reader desktop application?

You may check the following steps-

• Change web browser and try conversion through a different one.
  • If you are using free desktop application Adobe Reader DC then you may Sign Out and Sign In back with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of any updates and see if this makes any difference.
  • For testing purpose, please connect the computer to a different network environment like a guest wired/wireless network, or mobile hotspot and try converting the PDF.
  • You may also refer to File conversion error | ExportPDF Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/file-never-converts.html

If nothing works, then follow the instructions given in the similar discussion here: Adobe Export pdf says no internet connection  and find the list of Adobe ports and URLs with you via the  private message which you need to whitelist on the network and firewall, share it with your IT team.

Let us know if the solution provided above doesn't help!

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources