Highlighted

when i try to convert a pdf to word it takes me straight to the payment page which i have already purchased!

New Here ,
May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to convert a pdf to word it wants me to pay again!

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

when i try to convert a pdf to word it takes me straight to the payment page which i have already purchased!

New Here ,
May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to convert a pdf to word it wants me to pay again!

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pure io ho lo stesso problema ma non riesco a risolvere, sembra una banalità, non si riesce a capire bene come fare la disdetta, un pagamento inutile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi starlam51634104

Please let us know if you are trying to convert PDF online or in an application.

Also let us know the adobe service you are using to convert PDF to word file.

If you are using Application, try once converting PDF online here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and let us know if it works.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2016 1
Resources